Wednesday 26 March 2014

For .. It's spring time :)

This time around... my craft supplies were literally beckoning me to sit and craft.
To create something .. to make something fresh :)

And trust me,  creating n designing and crafting can be as therapeutic as any spa session for me:).

So, this time I wanted to make something with the fresh and flowery feel of spring ... for finally winters are done with :).

I ended up creating a mixed media clock ..  with flower's and birds.. about as springy as it gets.

and since I clicked a lot of pictures... this is going to be a picture heavy post:)


so .. that is how I started ... I used some modeling paste and a pretty ornate stencil to create the background

Used my favorite Lindy's starburst spray's to get the color ... only thing, instead of misting them all over, I used them with a brush so that I could get the desired effect ..
 then ...

mulberry flowers, some pattern paper... quilled leaves ... fussy cut birds ... And Laser cut mdf embellishments :)

And here we go :)



 The Final piece :)



Do let me know:). what you think of my , super special and very springy:)...  mixed media clock.


Since, I am entering this in the super fun lulupu birthday challenge this month:

Lulupu 2nd birthday special
My project consists of:

L - leaves, laser cut wooden embellishments, Lindy's sprays
P - pattern paper
C - clock, card stock(for base)
T- texture paste


5 comments:

  1. Wow, Vrinda! Your mixed media clock is just gorgeous especially love the way you have shown the whole creative process from scratch. I loved this beautiful stenciling and the way you have done the floral arrangement on this. Beautiful work!

    Thank you so much for playing along the Second Birthday Celebration challenge at Lulupu and Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hussena :)..... for the lovely words of appreciation :)

      Delete
  2. Amazing work!!!!!! I really love it .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment over at Lulupu. Eager to see more of your creations.

    ReplyDelete