Sunday 5 July 2015

Mesmerized in pink



Someone rightly said .. That if you truly believe, it is only then that you can find magic :)… 
And at the moment, I can only say that everything around me seems to be sparkling with love and magic… as if generous amounts of fairy dust was sprinkled all around .

Thus, the magic and glitter is mirroring in my work this time.

I made another mixed media journal ..  (my mixed media obesession continues).



I created the background using pink archival ink and a stencil from TCS …  no background I think is complete without generous sprays from my favorite lindy's .. the generous amounts of shimmer in their starburst sprays .. makes every background unbelievably pretty.




I created my own embellishments  using some stamps, dies .. glitter balls and UTEE and also used some metal embellishments from my stash .I just love how the different elements came together .



                                                   

 I created a little bit of drama by heat embossing and using mica flakes in the background..
the pearls and the birds just lifted all the elements up:).

The diamond dust , made my flowers shimmer and sparkle.. a dazzling effect indeed.

I loved how it finally turned out in the end:)…


would love to hear what you guys think:).

Love,
Vrinda

No comments:

Post a Comment